In honor of our dear, still living, friend Ben Gardiner...
>> Saturday, December 8, 2007
...when are you going to come visit us!?
"I got's two six shooters thet agrees with me..."
"You mind yourn school marm now chillens!"
" Gots guns will travel"
"Have you gots a problem with my cookin' ?
" You outer seen me gittin thet rat!"
" Looky me blowin the lace outer his shoes "
"Dinna let the nice grin fool ya, he gots a gun."
" You wonder whet heppened to the headless feller in the back ground"
"Hold a sec Mumsy, leave me grab me gun, I'll take care of um"
...We miss you; obviously.





17 comments:
Wow- Emily looks.......well, like she means business!!
Why is this post called "In Memory of Ben"? Did something happen to him? The pictures are GREAT as usual.
Love you!!,
Mom
Mom, Ben is fine at least last I heard. Since He is Mr Grammer I thought I would mess up the title also. I will change it.
Anonymous, Fess up, who are you! You saw the guns. We want to know!
Wow!!! It looks like somebody went to town that night!:) Actually it looks like tons of fun to me!! I wish I could have been there! Ya'll are so.... funny! Tell Micheal he needs to work on a sterner face when holding two guns in such a manner!:)
I LOVE the shirt Micheal!!
I didn't know what it said until I blew the picture up out of curiosity!!
I shall remain,
Anonymous
P.S. But I think you know who it is?;-)
Let me guess... are you someone who might wish that they had a shirt like that, or who also might pose for such pictures, or who might possibly like to pretend that we don't know who they are when really we do? I won't use any names but I'll give you a hint, this person posted just before me!
The agent
Dear Mr. Agent,
Seriously! You came up with some very clever ideas. That where all very nearly true. I not only do wish I had a shirt like that, but I would wear it tons if I did. I would gladly pose for such pictures because I like to promote guns:)))! I'm not for a gun free America in any way shape or form, and they're going to have to fight me for my guns if they want them! As far as if you really know who I am. I don't think you really do buster!!! Of course the person you were refering to posted just before you, because you were responding to that persons very clever comment! If you really know who I am, then prove it to me!!! And in the mean time, go on wearing that shirt of yours(with the quote I LOVE on it)!!
The undercover one
Wow Hillary, looks like you got something really going! ;)
~Katie~
I am still working on this case. You wouldn't happen to be BALD would you?
The agent
BALD! I'm totally shocked an horrified! I'm the farthest thing from bald possible, and you just proved my point that you deffinatly do not know who I am, and you are a horrible agent! If I was your boss I would fire you in a heartbeat! I think he should hire me instead! I'm much better at uncovering cases! And I'm much faster at it to! You can keep trying, but I'm to clever for you buster!
The undercover one
Yes, you are quite clever. However, your uncleverness has been your undoing! I know who you are. I know your son. I know your older brother's LAUGH. Tell me I am not right. If you can.
The agent
Awe, Poor Ben! You guy's are all picking on him! I am sure he will enjoy all the attention given to the post in his honor though!
I can not tell you, you are not right. You finally completed this case! Congradulations! Though I am not sure you have it totally figured out. Perhaps you do, if you were refering to my imaginary "son" then you do have it figured out! If you were refering to that I have an actual son you do not have it figured out! Though what you said about my older brother's laugh makes me think that you do finally have this one figured out! I did know that you were trying to figure out if I was a girl or not when you asked me if I was bald, but I decided to give myself away, so that you would not be working on this case for an entire YEAR!!!! I thought you would be faster than you were Micheal you suprised me!
The Undercover One who's cover was blown
My dear Rebekah Joy Rehm, what a pleasure it has been working with you. However, I regret to inform you that while I have enjoyed using the alias of Micheal that you gave me, I am not he, whoever he may be. I remain the agent, pleased to have finally gotten this case under my belt. Until next time..
The agent
Wow. I am REALLY honored. I'll be watching my behavior especially carefully when I come to visit in January. :)
Seriously, you Hipps get better looking every time I see pictures of you all.
If you are still looking at the comments on this post, I am rather sad that you revealed my idenity, but since my cover is truely blown now, I must say that I think it's Hillary who has been following this case! Am I right?? Please tell me I'm not right, because I don't think you can;) I enjoyed every minute of this fun post, and hope we'll make aqquaintences some time again! Have a Merry Christmas!
Bekah Rehm
P.S. Perhaps next time I'll be more clever!:)
Sorry, Bekah it wasn't me! Honest! Let me know when you figgure it out. I'd like to know too!
Post a Comment