Ice

>> Saturday, December 1, 2007

We are having an Ice storm! Here are some picture of the great, icy,outdoors !


The "Iceway" (As opposed to Driveway)








Freeze Drying? I think not!

5 comments:

Anonymous December 2, 2007 at 11:02 AM  

These are really cool pictures!(Literally!) I especially like the one of the shirt in the basket!
~Katie~

Anonymous December 2, 2007 at 11:50 PM  

That is really neat!
I really like the one of the fence!!! It is so pretty!
Great job!

Anonymous December 3, 2007 at 2:50 PM  

Hillary,ice storms ARE really neat!
just as long as your not out in them!:-D your doing a great job with your photography! keep it up!!

----> trina

Anonymous December 4, 2007 at 10:48 AM  

Wow- I really like the fence picture!! We had a ice-storm like that once- we went icing (sledding)!

Anonymous December 4, 2007 at 6:34 PM  

Wow! You did have an ice storm. Alot more ice than we got! This being the first time I have been on your blog - I really enjoy your pictures and quotes. Keep up the good work! I'm praying the Lord gives you a blessing today!

Blogger Template base thanks to Ourblogtemplates.com 2008; Design by: Kalistablogworks 2009

Back to TOP