Photoshoot

>> Thursday, December 27, 2007

Every 2 years or so Trina, Leah, and I take "Thug" pictures. This time we looked more intellectual than thuggish, but we were missing the black coats for SS so we made do with what we had!



Leah and I


Me


Trina


Leah


Do we look alike or what! I never believed all the people who told us we looked alike until I saw this picture!

3 comments:

HerbGurl29 December 27, 2007 at 1:33 PM  

I LOVE those pictures!! You guys look really good! (; Did you notice that the last photo is grainy? Just FYI. CUSOS
~Katie~

Naomi January 1, 2008 at 2:37 PM  

Cool!!!!

Unknown January 14, 2008 at 12:09 AM  

blessings and peace, hillary hipps. these aliens are not my granddaughters. i demand that their images be sent back to what ever planet they came from , immediately.

grandparon

Blogger Template base thanks to Ourblogtemplates.com 2008; Design by: Kalistablogworks 2009

Back to TOP