Boot Camp Graduation

>> Monday, April 7, 2008


Our Airman at ease.


Daniel with his Training Instructor.



Daniel's Flight.


Going up to get his extra town pass and Honor graduate coin.


Promptly after receiving it.


Proud father...


Proud Mother!

( In this picture Daniel was concerned about getting his pants dirty by sitting on the bench, so he faked it!)

Photos taken by either mom or dad.

3 comments:

Jacob April 8, 2008 at 10:57 AM  

Daniel sure looks different without his black mop. :)

Thanks a ton for sharing all these photos. Make me miss you guys more.

Peace! --Jacob

Anonymous April 8, 2008 at 4:43 PM  

I am really proud of Daniel. he did a really good job sticking it out,and keeping on. I am proud to have a Airman for a brother!
- Trina

Anonymous May 14, 2008 at 1:53 PM  

Oh how exciting! I love these shots. Really awesome! You all must be so proud. :)

Blogger Template base thanks to Ourblogtemplates.com 2008; Design by: Kalistablogworks 2009

Back to TOP