Tagged?

>> Thursday, April 24, 2008

Alatheia aka * tink* (sorry to blow your cover!) tagged me to write a six word memoir about myself. I have never done anything like this before, but there is a first time for everything I guess! Ok here are the rules:

1. Write your own six word memoir.
2.Post it on your blog, and include a visual illustration if you so desire.
3.Link to the person who tagged you in their post.
4.Tag five more blogs with links.
5.Remember to leave a comment on the tagged blogs inviting them to play.


Here it is:

"I Want to Reflect God's Character "

Now, my victims will be...

Jennifer
Erica
Mrs. Grady

and Alatheia took everyone else! :-)

3 comments:

The Patriot April 24, 2008 at 4:06 PM  

Thanks Hillary! However, I don't know when I'm going get around to posting. Graduation preparation and school seems to take up all my time.

Erica April 24, 2008 at 5:21 PM  

Oh.My.Goodness.

I didn't even know you read my blog, Hillary!! I didn't even know you knew I existed! I feel like someone just gave me an award or something!! Thank you!

I'm just a slight bit confused, though...I'm supposed to write the memoir about you? I just want to make sure I'm doing this right before I do it. :)

By the way, I thoroughly enjoy your blog, and I just wanted to let you know that, while I don't post/comment often, I have been praying for you and your family!

Erica April 24, 2008 at 5:24 PM  

Oh. I'm sorry. I've figured it out now. A memoir about myself? Wow...that makes a body think.

Thanks for the tag, Hillary; you're fun!

Blogger Template base thanks to Ourblogtemplates.com 2008; Design by: Kalistablogworks 2009

Back to TOP