Nelson Fun!
>> Monday, April 21, 2008
On Saturday I got the privileges of going to Anna Rehms Graduation, and spending the night at the Nelsons. I got a tour of the new Cabelas from Alicia, Josiah, and Levi (They were so good, they ought to get a job doing it!) I even shot the little rifle things at targets that shot water! Did a chair pull on poor unfortunate Levi. Gave Alicia, and Josiah a comedy routine of swing the tennis racket in all directions (aka tried to play tennis) Had a lovely time talking with Alicia and Anna until 11:45! It was pathetic; I know. We should have been up until at least 1:00.
I got to have one of my favorite songs played in Church on Sunday, and gave driving tests to two Nelsons who still do not know they were being tested, or if they passed! Being a student driver I watch other peoples driving like a hawk to see what they did right and wrong. It affords amusement during long car trips! All in all I had a wonderful time! Thank you Nelsons for letting me come and stay with you all! I am sorry, Levi, about the chair pulling. That is a remorseful sorry, not a repentant one; as in, it was not very nice, but I would still do it again!
For those of you who don't know them... The Nelson Family!*
* Picture thanks to Mr. Adams. It was posted for Anna in case she forgot who she was.





3 comments:
Sounds like fun! Hmm... chair pulling, wonder where you would learn a nasty trick like that....
Glad you had such a great time. Sounds like alot of fun!!
Love you,
MOM
I love those little water spraying target things! they are so much fun. When I went there and shot they were aimed the wrong way though, and so they shot the person standing next to me when I set them off...and not me. It was really funny!
Post a Comment