Mom

>> Tuesday, April 15, 2008


Happy " __ " Birthday, Mom!

Today is a national holiday or as more of you know it; my dear mothers birthday!

Thank you mom for giving me all the years of a Proverbs 31 mother that you did. You not only chose to give me life, but you and Dad gave me the best childhood a kid could ever ask for. For that I will be eternally grateful. I know it is tough right now, but you will make it out. We all will! I love you, mommy!

Mom's birthday verse is : "Sing ye to the Lord, for He hath triumphed gloriously" Exodus 15:21

Thank you Mom, I love you and am looking forward to seeing you whenever.

8 comments:

Anonymous April 15, 2008 at 9:17 PM  

Wow! What a beautiful lady! You don't look a day over 30! Happy birthday!!
Love, Dale

Anonymous April 15, 2008 at 9:24 PM  

Happy Birthday, Mom! A hearty amen to what Hillary said in her post. I love you and hope that you had a great day! Happy Birthday!
Love,
Emily

Jacob April 15, 2008 at 10:07 PM  

A happy birthday to Mrs. Hipps! I pray for you guys.

Have a happy tax day, too. :D

Peace.
--Jacob

Ladygreen April 16, 2008 at 11:33 AM  

Happy Birthday Mrs. Hipps! I hope you had a very blessed day!

Anonymous April 16, 2008 at 3:49 PM  

Happy Birthday, Mrs. Hipps!! I hope you had a wonderful birthday!!
God Bless!!
Have a good week, Hillary!!
Love,
~Elizabeth

Anonymous April 17, 2008 at 9:47 AM  

Thank you for the birthday post Hillary. I love you. How interesting that the verse on my birthday had to do with singing. I assume that was from the calendar? Have a great day. Countdown to Becca's birthday has begun!!
Love,
Mom

The Patriot April 17, 2008 at 1:31 PM  

Hey Hillary! Loved looking at all the pictures. So fun. :) I especially liked your title photo. Timothy did a great job! :)

Enjoy your rainy day!
Jennifer

Goldfish May 25, 2008 at 10:08 PM  

Your mom is so pretty!!!

Blogger Template base thanks to Ourblogtemplates.com 2008; Design by: Kalistablogworks 2009

Back to TOP