Photoshop...

>> Sunday, April 27, 2008


...Me loves.:-)

FYI This is not a Harry Potter Imitation! Harry Potter... Me Hates!

9 comments:

HerbGurl29 April 27, 2008 at 7:22 PM  

It can be something from "Lord of the Rings" instead, right? ;) Very nice dress, I can't wait to see it! Hope u had a good time in OMA.
CUSOS,
~Katie~

Anonymous April 28, 2008 at 12:15 AM  

Why do you "hate" Harry Potter?

Anonymous April 28, 2008 at 9:33 AM  

Hello, Hillary! I am Emma from the Rebelution; and I really like your blog! Do you mind if I become a reader? :D

Hmmm...Lord of the Rings dress....admittedly Harry Potter-looking sword, Yoda-like dialoge....what can this photo be of?? (Unless it is supposed to be just a fun pic!!)

~Emma

:)

Hillary Hipps April 28, 2008 at 2:56 PM  

Anon, I think Harry Potter is Evil.

Emma, I would love to have you read my blog! This picture was just for fun! Mainly to see what I could do in Photoshop:-)

Anonymous April 28, 2008 at 4:23 PM  

Thanks so much, Hillary!! I love fiddling around with Photoshop-like programs too....and I have made no end of fun things! Very cool. :D

FYI I don't like Harry Potter either. :)

Ladygreen April 28, 2008 at 9:20 PM  

I really like your dress Hillary...I think it looks a bit like Chronicles of Narnia.
The knife looks like the one Father Christmas gave Lucy in The Lion, The Witch and The Wardrobe...Just a thought...
Ya...Definatly LOTR though. I could see Eowin looking something like that.
Great job! It looks like great fun!

Anonymous April 29, 2008 at 9:31 PM  

well good cause it does not look like Harry Potter at all.

Anonymous May 10, 2008 at 4:38 PM  

This soo looks like Harry Potter!
Btw, how can one say they dont like it, bcuz Harry Potter rocks!
:-)

Anonymous May 14, 2008 at 11:50 AM  

I think it looks a LOT like Harry Potter! Actually, Hermoine. But I like it a lot.

Blogger Template base thanks to Ourblogtemplates.com 2008; Design by: Kalistablogworks 2009

Back to TOP