My Strength

>> Wednesday, April 23, 2008


" I love you, O Lord my strength. The Lord is my rock, in whom I take refuge. He is my shield and the horn of my salvation, my stronghold"
-Psalms 18:1
-2

5 comments:

Anonymous April 23, 2008 at 4:34 PM  

Such a refreshing picture, Hillary, and a refreshing verse, too. Thank you!

Anonymous April 23, 2008 at 4:53 PM  

I like your photo also! you do such a good job matching verses with pictures!!
trina

Ladygreen April 23, 2008 at 11:27 PM  

Hi Hillary!
I am tagging you! To write a six word memoir about yourself...and such. There are instructions on how to do it on my blog...Have fun!
: )

Anonymous April 24, 2008 at 8:45 AM  

Hey Hillary!

I love all the renovation work on your blog!=) It's beautiful! Keep up the good work.

Anonymous April 24, 2008 at 1:38 PM  

Hi Hillary,
It is great to see how you are using you blog. your photography keeps getting better and better. It truly is amazing how you could use such a wicked thing like the internet {:) to do something so good and encouraging. keep up all the good work.
AB HIPPS

Remember, America, Gore gave you the Internet, and he can take it away!

Blogger Template base thanks to Ourblogtemplates.com 2008; Design by: Kalistablogworks 2009

Back to TOP