Alicia
>> Thursday, May 29, 2008
I haven't a picture, I know it's a shame.... But.... Today is: *Drum roll please*
Alicia Nelson, soon to be Enquist's ,Birthday!:-)
Alicia, you have done so much in the life of an awkward, hurting teenager. Your calling me every Wednesday for months; you are like the only person who ever calls me, ever! Taking the time to listen to me; you let me call you on your family vacation, visiting Caleb, none the less! That is a real friend! You could have easily said 'no'; gas is so expensive, the time it would take ... but, you drove an Hour and a half just to help us sew the clothes for Aunt Anne's Wedding.
Thank you, Alicia, for giving to the Lord, I am a life that has been changed.
Alicia's birthday verse was so fitting...
" The Lord thy God shall bless thee in all that thou doest" -Deuteronomy 15:18
Her wedding day's verse..."I know it shall be well with them that fear God, which fear before Him" Ecclesiastes 8:12
Love you, Alicia!
Carry on in the service of the King!





3 comments:
Happy Birthday Alicia! :)
Happy B-day Alicia!
Happy, happy birthday Alicia! What a precious young lady you are! I've gleaned much from watching your Godly example to those following behind, and thank the Lord for using YOU to enrich my life!
May He bless you in this new phase of life now too! I'm looking forward to watching you, and learning again! I love you, Alicia!
Josiah's "A+" !:)
Post a Comment