Rebecca

>> Friday, May 16, 2008

Happy 8th Birthday, Becca!


Babe is growing up...it is amazing to me that that weeny little surprise baby, I flung my carcass out of bed to see, has grown up so much. Becca is our right hand helper with John;even though it is a pain she NEVER complains about having to spend 90% of her waking hours dragging a baby who is half her size and twice her onryness :-) everywhere she goes! You rock Beck!


Becca's birthday verse is: " For I have no pleasure in the death of him who dieth, saith the Lord GOD" Ezekiel 18:32 ( Don't ask me what that means!)


Join me, will ya, in wishing Becca a VERY Happy Birthday!

4 comments:

Ladygreen May 16, 2008 at 1:09 PM  

Happy birthday Becca!
Great picture Hillary (I'm assuming you took it...).
: )

Anonymous May 16, 2008 at 1:56 PM  

Happy 8th Birthday, Becca!! I hope you have a very special day and year. I remember last year I celebrated your birthday with your family at your house :-) What fun memories...

Love,
Caroline

Anonymous May 16, 2008 at 5:01 PM  

Happy Birthday, Becca!! Neat picture, Hillary! :)
Praying for you1
Love,
~Elizabeth

Jacob May 19, 2008 at 11:59 PM  

Last time I met Rebecca was eight years ago (!) but I'm sure she knows who I am.

So happy birthday!

Peace. --Jacob

Blogger Template base thanks to Ourblogtemplates.com 2008; Design by: Kalistablogworks 2009

Back to TOP