Life...

>> Wednesday, May 7, 2008


A Farm boy eating his flap jacks...


Sharing secrets...


Smelling flowers...


Rejoicing for warm weather!


Riding horses...


Baby Boone!


Baby Geek!:-)


Getting our hair cut at "BB's Barber" ( Big Brothers)


Couch potato...


And of course hugs...

7 comments:

Anonymous May 8, 2008 at 8:08 AM  

Ahhh... a slice of life, almost as good as a slice of pie. Good job Hillary!
P.S. He was telling me how great of a job you do on your blog....

Ladygreen May 8, 2008 at 9:08 AM  

How sweet, Hillary. I really like all the pictures...good job!

HerbGurl29 May 8, 2008 at 10:01 AM  

Love the pictures Hillary! John is SO cute! I like the farmer/flapjack one too. (-:
Can't wait to CUSOS,
~Katie~

Jacob May 8, 2008 at 2:01 PM  

Thanks for sharing those. Timo is sure growing fast. Haven't seen you guys in a while i guess.

Well, peace to all of you!

--Jacob

Anonymous May 8, 2008 at 3:04 PM  

b:sd
blessings and peace, hillary
these views of your family are very precious. thank you for sharing them.
love
grandparon

Anonymous May 8, 2008 at 3:12 PM  

A beautiful post! I love your pictures. You are doing a great job!
See you soon!,
Love,
Mom

Erica May 9, 2008 at 10:01 PM  

Life is good. Sometimes hard, but so very good at the same time.

I'll e-mail you soon!!

Blogger Template base thanks to Ourblogtemplates.com 2008; Design by: Kalistablogworks 2009

Back to TOP