Awesome God

>> Monday, May 19, 2008



Have you ever just stood in awe of God?
Friday was a particularly hard day; life was tough, it was rainy, and I was really tired! I went outside to do something and noticed that the sun was peeking out of the clouds as it set, it was still raining, and you all know that rain plus sun equals a rainbow. I took off running up the driveway to find it. I looked and looked until finally, lo and behold, there it was! I was most of the way up the driveway and the rainbow made a perfect arc over the house. I have never seen a rainbow so brilliant and full. Usually you can see most of the arc, but I could see the whole thing from pot of gold, to pot of gold! Not only was it brilliant and full, but it was a double, with one arc right above the other! I stood in awe. What else was I to do?!

I am sorry the second rainbow didn't show up in the picture...

6 comments:

Anonymous May 19, 2008 at 8:44 PM  

Praise the Lord for his imaculate timing!!! It was so gorgeous! (maybe I should stop using such oversized words...)

Jacob May 20, 2008 at 12:27 AM  

Waters not overflowing the earth makes me think of Psalm 124.

Anonymous May 20, 2008 at 8:40 AM  

Absolutely Beautiful Photo. You have such a gift in photography.
Love you Honey,
Mom

Erica May 20, 2008 at 5:15 PM  

I saw that rainbow too! The double was only on the one side for me, but it was still so cool.

I had never in my life before seen a rainbow that went all the way up and around. You could see the entire thing!!!

Kimberly Sorrell May 21, 2008 at 11:40 AM  

Beautiful Hillary!
Hope all is well at your household! It's rainy here today, but I don't see a rainbow yet!
I always love to see a new post from you. Thankyou!
Blessings to you all!

Kimberly

Iron sharpeneth iron......Prov. 27:17 May 21, 2008 at 2:15 PM  

Great picture, Hillary!!
It was great to see you on Sunday! Ultimate was so fun!!
Hope you're having a good week!

Love and Prayers,
~Elizabeth

Blogger Template base thanks to Ourblogtemplates.com 2008; Design by: Kalistablogworks 2009

Back to TOP