Nightmare
>> Saturday, May 3, 2008
This my friends is a spider killing kit.
I had a nightmarish experience today. I was reaching in the cupboard to get the Kitchen aid , and as I grabbed the front and back to pick it up a HUGE black spider ran out from underneath it and stood there about two feet from me. So I did what most girls would do; I screamed! Then realizing that there were no knights in shining armor or dirty jeans to save me, I called for Trina. She came to my rescue and we plotted our plan of action. Since I was stuck holding the Kitchen aid halfway out of the cupboard I sent her for a can of Raid. She came in with some stuff called "Hot Shot" in an aresol can. The back said that it killed spiders on contact so I held it above him and sprayed. He ran out of the cupboard (rather near my foot:-}) and took off, I sprayed him again, this time drowning him in a puddle of hot shot. He was staggering by this time so Trina took a flip flop and smacked him, that killed him on contact! Quite relieved I finished fishing out the kitchen aid, and did my cooking.
Never boring, never boring!





6 comments:
That was hillarious, and I can only imagine what MLE would have done!! (-;
Thanks for the laugh,
~Katie~
Oh my goodness, that is too funny!
Now I know the reason I live in the city...lol! I never did all that well with big spiders either : )
Was it one of those HUGE spiders like Wattermann's had? The kind that are as big as the bottom of an ice cream bucket??!!
Good for you and Trina for taking care of it before it ATE you! ;-)
Love,
Mom
Shivers!! We've had a couple VERY large spiders here before-- once I woke up from a nap to find a spider the size of the palm of my hand, crawling on me!!! EEEK!! The whole state of Kansas heard me screaming (and probably part of Nebraska too!!):)
Way to come to the rescue, Trina!!
I'm praying for you Hillary!!
Love,
~Elizabeth
Okay now you all are going to give me nightmares! Spiders, snakes they can all stay away! Auntie Anne
I must admit it was a very scary,but it was the third spider that big seen (and killed) in our hose for the last two weeks. so it was only half a nightmare to me. the first one i saw was at 5:00 am. i was getting ready to go out and milk when i looked in the sink and saw something brown. I had just woken up so my eyes were not accustom to the light yet. welli noticed it was a spider so i grabed the hairspry bottle that was sitting on the sink and killed it.
to tell how big it was, its legs were still sticking out about 1/4 inch!! that was a bit frighting also.
Trina
Post a Comment