Kaite's Graduation

>> Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Katie's second graduation was on Saturday. She and Jennifer, the other graduate, did a wonderful job, singing and playing the piano. It was lovely!

Since I did not say it then, I will say it now... "You ROCK, Katie!"

Two down one to go...

4 comments:

HerbGurl29 May 27, 2008 at 8:53 PM  

Thanks! (:
CUSOS,
~Katie~

Anonymous May 28, 2008 at 1:44 PM  

Great Picture Hillary! Wow, you were really on this thing while I was gone and posted alot! I love the life verse. It is really good. Love you!

HerbGurl29 May 28, 2008 at 4:53 PM  

Hey Hillary, I just noticed a mistake. O= Can u find it? Tell me if you need a hint! (=
CUSOS,
~KT~

Hillary Hipps May 29, 2008 at 5:08 PM  

Let me guess...I said that Jenny played the piano?

Blogger Template base thanks to Ourblogtemplates.com 2008; Design by: Kalistablogworks 2009

Back to TOP