Silence

>> Thursday, May 29, 2008

The silence on my blog is starting to concern me....
Have I scared you all away?
I haven't even posted my rock star picture yet.

Just a thought:-)

6 comments:

Jacob May 29, 2008 at 6:51 PM  

HallOOOOOOOOOOOO!

(Just wanted to break the silence.)

Nope; ya ain't scared me away. In fact, it'd be a pretty good trick. Besides, I think you do a pretty good job of considering your diverse readership.

Have YOU popped by MY blog lately? :)

Keep on bloggin'.
Peace! --Jacob

Ladygreen May 29, 2008 at 8:38 PM  

ROCK STAR PICTURE!??!!?!!??!?!!? Now that you HAVE to post!
you haven't scared me away...there just hasn't been anything for me to say! Keep on posting...and I'll keep on commenting...

Goldfish May 30, 2008 at 10:51 PM  

Now, you've peaked my interest! ;)

Anonymous May 31, 2008 at 12:07 PM  

Still here and enjoying all the updates...although I'm curious about the rock star photo too now :-)

Hillary Hipps May 31, 2008 at 2:10 PM  

Not a chance! The rock star picture is so not going public. :-)

A side of me 98% of the people who know me have/will never see.
Yes, I am fine with that.:-)

Awww, I am glad that my faithful blog readers are still around:-) You go guys!

Anonymous May 31, 2008 at 9:40 PM  

What can I say?? I am one of the very few who say the afamed picture, and we was not at all surprised. Still reading... the shrunken one

Blogger Template base thanks to Ourblogtemplates.com 2008; Design by: Kalistablogworks 2009

Back to TOP