Fourth Of July With Uncle Ben

>> Saturday, July 5, 2008


Uncle Ben's amazing trunk. (better than any on the fridge!)



Ben and Cheyenne tell each other jokes while Cheyenne is bathed.


Leah and I milk Corny in the school parking lot while we wait our turn in the parade.


Hipps & Hic make the talk of the town... AGAIN!


The "Brothers"


Saluting our flag


The ceremony honoring our veterans


Last but not least...



An absolutely spectacular fireworks show.

5 comments:

Ladygreen July 5, 2008 at 9:19 PM  

Hey! Great fireworks picture!
I missed you in Seward, but it looks like you had a great time!

Anonymous July 5, 2008 at 9:54 PM  

Hello! I found you off of the Rebelution Forum, and decided to drop by!

That is an awesome fireworks picture! All of mine turned out really blurry. Oh well... it was still fun!

You have a blessed Lord's Day tomorrow! In Christ, Erica

Anonymous July 5, 2008 at 10:08 PM  

Great pictures, Hillary!!

Do you mind if I use your fireworks picture on our blog?? I'm trying to get some pictures of this years fireworks to post for Noah since he missed them, but our camera can't get very good pictures....
~Elizabeth

Anonymous July 6, 2008 at 5:37 PM  

HAHA - that top pic is... amazing. :D What a great picture post all around!! *applauding* :) And that last one, well, it's nicely shot! Did you use a tripod and slow shutter speedy for that one?

Anonymous July 6, 2008 at 9:48 PM  

WOW! That does look like a spectacular fireworks show! Great job capturing a spectacular picture Hillary! I absolutly love that picture! Also very fun post! I'm glad you had such a fun fourth with Uncle Ben! You, and your family continue to be in my prayers! Thank-you for posting! I had SUCH a fun time scrolling through it!

Love Ya Hillary,
Bekah

Blogger Template base thanks to Ourblogtemplates.com 2008; Design by: Kalistablogworks 2009

Back to TOP