Listening
>> Wednesday, July 9, 2008
Emily and I thought it would be a good idea (or was it me and I roped Emily in to doing it with me) to take both of our CD towers and starting at the top of one listen straight through all our CD's from top to bottom. So far we have heard way to much Andrew Peterson ( why did we have to organize our CD's by artist?), and some little kids CD's. Tomorrow we get the marches:-P Maybe this wasn't such a good idea after all...:-)





7 comments:
Hmmm....sounds like fun...sort of...: P
That's a good idea...
Maybe I should try that too! :)
God bless.
Kaysie
haha! That would be pretty interesting. Most of my music collection is MP3, and I really need to make hard copies of all my music. I should do that when I get home.
Anyway, you should figure out how many hours it's going to take to listen to all of it. :D That would really be interesting to know.
Ahha--- what a hysterical idea!!
When ever we butcher chickens, we usually have music blaring. In past years when we were soo slow and it would take us a whole day to do 30 chickens (and we raised 400 a year) we could go through our music library FAST!!! After only a few butchering days, we had listened to everything so many times we were sick of it, so we broke out the Christmas music!! Somehow it sounds better when you're dodging snowflakes in December then when you're swatting flies in June!! :)
Have a great weekend, Hillary!!
Prayin' for you!!
~Elizabeth
Don't badmouth marches. I totally enjoy them. Although I do admit that listening to them for too long can drive you crazy. So, are you going to stick with your idea to the end?
C&A : You bet! I love marches too, but 54 in a row does get tiring:-)
ah, fun!
Andrew Peterson! I love his music! Apparently he's not really well known in the CCM world, because a lot of my friends had never heard of him. Do you have many of his CDs? We only have Carried Along. Good stuff. :)
Is it my turn to e-mail? I can't remember... :(
Post a Comment