The Rebelution
>> Sunday, July 20, 2008

Alex and Brett Harris in action! Well, this is what they looked like most of the time:-P
Alex talking with people during the break
The security guards; awesome!
Alex signing their book. (sorry most of the pictures are of Alex; Brett was to swarmed with girls to even get close:-P you can see him in the background talking to...a girl)
All of us forum people.
The conference was awesome. I would highly recommend it to anyone in a heart beat. I wish I could hear it all again today, it was so good.





7 comments:
DON'T FEEL LIKE A LOSER! DO HARD THINGS! They had security guards at that one?!?! No fair! ; )
Hey! it was great meeting you there. and thanks for the picture. God bless you as you do hard things for His glory!
~Rose White
Well,
After attending a "Do Hard Things" conference you still feel like a loser if you don't get comments? :p
Good pictures, you should have gotten a picture of Brett and the ladies. :)
-Justin
Where was the conference?? I've heard tons about the Rebelution, and Alex and Brett. I think it's great that they encourage young people to DO HARD THINGS, but their approach may be sliding. I don't know......
Glad the conference was a blessing to you!!
I'm praying for you, Hillary!!
Love,
~Elizabeth
Awesome stuff this.
I hate having to leave early! I missed all this fun meeting stuff. :) Glad you all could get a picture for us.
Hm. So on top of doing Hard Things, Brett is a girl-magnet. Ay yi yi... That'll be something to mention to my friend Anna. Her friend's girlfriend goes to church with the twins. Both Alex and Brett are really cool, I'll admit that. But of course, who wouldn't!
Post a Comment