July photo shoot

>> Friday, July 18, 2008



















5 comments:

Anonymous July 18, 2008 at 3:45 PM  

Beautiful pictures, Hillary! Great job! My favorite is of the leaning tower of Onion.
Love you!
Emily

Jacob July 18, 2008 at 4:22 PM  

I especially liked the raspberry among the leaves-- and the dill. I could almost smell it. :)

BTW, tiger lilies are not food... I think. :-b

--Jacob

HerbGurl29 July 18, 2008 at 5:16 PM  

I love the "leaning tower of onion" pic, it sorta looks like a palm tree! All the rest of the pics made me hungry! (:
CUSOS,
~KT~

Anonymous July 23, 2008 at 9:15 AM  

Beautiful photography, Hillary! I love the 5th and 6th pictures. You did a great job. :)

-Tara Marie (stopping by from the Rebelution!)

Anonymous July 26, 2008 at 3:42 PM  

These are all awesome!! Keep a shootin', girl :)

Blogger Template base thanks to Ourblogtemplates.com 2008; Design by: Kalistablogworks 2009

Back to TOP