Twin Kim

>> Friday, July 18, 2008

I never told you I was a twin did I? Well I am not. I am actually one of a set of Triplets! Well, in a way that is. You see, I met Kim about 6 years ago and we realized that we were exactly the same age, give or take a few hours. So we decided that we must have been twins who were separated at birth or something. I mean how many people meet someone who is exactly the same age as them?! Much less two people who are the same age as them!
That brings us to Mackenzie; Mackenzie's mom knew my mom from an Above Rubies conference that mom attended in the 90's. In browsing through an ancient Above Rubies magazine I saw that the Evan's daughter had the same Birthday as me and I knew she was around my age... Mom asked Mrs.Evans and lo and behold Mackenzie shared the same year and Birthday as I did. So there you have it, my last secret... I am a triplet who was separated at birth.

PS mom doesn't know about this yet...
:-P

7 comments:

Jacob July 18, 2008 at 4:20 PM  

Wow! Now that you mention it, the family resemblance is striking!!!

HerbGurl29 July 18, 2008 at 5:13 PM  

LOL Hillary, I'm glad you got to see Kim! CUSOS
~Katie~

Andrew B. July 18, 2008 at 9:18 PM  

Hi Hillary! I like your blog :) I'm Andrew from the Rebelution. It is cool when you meet people who were born on your birthday. I recently met a girl who was born same day same year as me ... although a few hours older ... grrrr. I also know several other people born like the days right before and after my birthday, although only this girl was born the same year. So you could say I have a twin sister and a squad of other May siblings. ...wow... wordy...well bye :) lol

Andrew

Anonymous July 19, 2008 at 11:05 AM  

That's so neat, Hillary!! I have a twin too, but he is as close in resemblance to me as Kim and you are!! :)
What happened to your glasses? Did you get contacts, or just leave the glasses off in the picture??
Praying for you!!
~Elizabeth

Anonymous July 19, 2008 at 10:18 PM  

Hey,
Thats fun having the same birthday!
Is that kim frazier?

Hillary Hipps July 20, 2008 at 2:38 PM  

Esther, You bet!

Elizabet, Contacts,in my dreams... I just took them off:-)

Anna B. July 21, 2008 at 8:19 AM  

That is so funny! We know Kim Frazier from basketball! Her brother Brandon played on the same team as my brothers!
lol

Blogger Template base thanks to Ourblogtemplates.com 2008; Design by: Kalistablogworks 2009

Back to TOP