Trina
>> Monday, July 7, 2008
Well, Trina, this is it. It's all down hill from here. Just Kidding! Yes, life will seem to get harder and more complicated, but it still gets better. Don't give up, and don't get bitter! I love you!
Trina's Birthday Verse is: " I pray not for the world, but for them which thou hast given me; for they are thine" -John17:9
Happy Birthday, Trina!
You, I love!
:-)






4 comments:
Happy Birthday, Trina!!!
(Our sister Lydia's birthday is today too......you are exactly 10 years apart!)
I hope you have a wonderful birthday, Trina!! Knowing Hillary, I'm sure she'll make it special for you!!
Remember to always cling to the Lord, He has the strength and grace to see you through everything in life!! I'm praying for you!!
~Elizabeth
HAPPY BIRTHDAY LT! Love, BT :)
Happy Birthday Trina! I love you! I hope that this year in your life is one filled with knowing more about the Lord.
Emily
Hey! Happy Birthday Trina! I hope you are having a great day. God bless...
Post a Comment