Rosie

>> Thursday, April 2, 2009

Rosie had a birthday...she was gone...we were sad... she came home...we were happy...we had another birthday for her...she was happy... :D




The Beeeeeautiful box that Daddy made for Rosie.



I love you Rosie!

5 comments:

Anonymous April 3, 2009 at 9:44 AM  

Streached out Birthdays are the best things ever!! The party goes on and on and on and on.............
HAPPY BIRTHDAY ROSIE!!!
Sarah H.

Mom April 3, 2009 at 5:30 PM  

What a pretty box. Perfect for a pretty little princess! That was very nice. I love you!
Mom

HerbGurl29 April 3, 2009 at 8:51 PM  

Happy (late) Birthday Rosie!
Love you all and praying for ya. :)
~Katie

caroline April 3, 2009 at 9:40 PM  

How cute!

Good talking to you, Hillary! I think you have almost made a Rebelutionist convert of me...just an overbusy/procrastinating one. :)

Anonymous April 4, 2009 at 5:37 AM  

Happy late birthday Rosie!!!!

Katherine H.

Blogger Template base thanks to Ourblogtemplates.com 2008; Design by: Kalistablogworks 2009

Back to TOP