Baby Prayer

>> Sunday, October 18, 2009


John's prayer yesterday in Bible study:

" Dear Lord,
I thank you for Benjy, and that means you
I thank you For Hillary, and that means you
I thank you for Emily, and that means you
I thank you for Becca, and that means you
I thank you for Timo, and that means you
I thank you for Trina, and that means you
I thank you for Leah, and that means you
I thank you for Rosie ,and that means you!
And I thank you for daddy
And I thank you for ME!! *big grin*
And I thank you for.... Michael....and Sarah.

*he is getting very thoughtful now*

And I thank you for Sarah
And I thank you for Mark
And I thank you for their Mom
And I thank you for Katherine
And I thank you for our BEEEEAUUUUtiful house.
and Amen."

8 comments:

Gallagators October 18, 2009 at 3:23 PM  

so cute! how old is he?

Hillary Hipps October 18, 2009 at 4:06 PM  

He just turned 3 on the 8th of October. :-P He is a total hoot and between him and Rosie (5) we get lots of good endorphins produced!

Anonymous October 18, 2009 at 4:48 PM  

I love it when he thanks God for himself!
Sarah H.

Rachel Hipps October 18, 2009 at 6:43 PM  

Cute!!!!!!
Rachel

Rachel Hipps October 18, 2009 at 7:50 PM  

Hillary,
Yep, more questions!
On mixpod, how did you put more than 4 songs on 1 playlist?
-Rachel-

Anonymous October 19, 2009 at 5:40 PM  

I am melting here....

Katherine

Buttercup October 20, 2009 at 9:32 AM  

awwwwwww!!!! I have little siblings, so, yeah, i've heard some adorable prayers too! LOL

Heidi October 25, 2009 at 10:16 PM  

I'm probably copying everyone else but it's true! "Too Cute! I love it!"

Blogger Template base thanks to Ourblogtemplates.com 2008; Design by: Kalistablogworks 2009

Back to TOP