Nebraska Beef country!
>> Thursday, October 8, 2009
It is always such a happy day when the beef comes back from the processor. For any of you that don't know, our family sells grass-fattened, antibiotic and hormone free beef. Good for you, your health, and the environment! (we still have 2 left to sell if you are interested!) (402-687-2582)
This is our poster child...
"Bacon is good for me!"
"Not really, dear child, not as good as grass fattened, chemical free, happy, beef!"
Doesn't that just about make you drool...
*excuse me while I run take some steak out of the freezer to barbque for dinner tonight* :)
Okay, that package may look a bit misleading, it is indeed for sale but by the whole, half and split half (or quarter) of a beef. Why not reserve yours today!?
lol... I can't believe I just used my blog to advertise, but I had these pictures and I was not sure how to post them!
Karissa and Joe, the title is for you two... :-P





2 comments:
Will ya'll bring some out here??
Just Kidding
--Rachel
Wyoming REAL beef country!!!!!!!!!!!! I had to say that!!!! : )
Karissa
Post a Comment