Pure Joy

>> Thursday, October 8, 2009

We had the honor of having the Josselyn's over for dinner the other day.

We love them and they love each other... apparently. :D




JP loved the wooden guns!



Rebecca and Hadassa


Hadassa loved my hat... :D







Never had so few words been spoken and sooo much fun been had!

5 comments:

DannyT077 October 9, 2009 at 9:22 AM  

You know when I saw your Twitter post with that comment you made at the end of this post I didn't understand what you were refering to. Now I get it. Does your family know much sign language? Like I told the Josselyns my oldest sister Bethany did sign language for a church we used to attend. So I know a LITTLE sign language.:)
Nice post,
Daniel

Hillary Hipps October 9, 2009 at 4:25 PM  

No, Daniel we don't really know much.
But, we have learned quite a bit more now, and it was fun to work with them and try to figure out what they were saying! :D

Anonymous October 11, 2009 at 10:12 AM  

those last two pictures are adorable!

Katherine H.

Anonymous October 11, 2009 at 10:13 AM  

P.S Have fun with Sarah:) I am missing her already.

Katherine again

Rachel Hipps October 11, 2009 at 4:20 PM  

Love the last two pictures!
Love ya'll!!
Rachel

Blogger Template base thanks to Ourblogtemplates.com 2008; Design by: Kalistablogworks 2009

Back to TOP