Dont touch that
>> Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Emily and I went for a walk yesterday in the beautiful weather! On the way home I was intrigued by all the beautiful fall foliage that was so abundant in the road ditches. Emily was more interested in exercising while she was out and getting back home once she was done. However, after a few analogies about the beauty of death in the Autumn she pretty much gave up on me. From then on she said that every plant she thought looked nice all she had to say was "Don't touch that!" and I would wade through the grass to get it. I thought it was all very pretty and that moseying along enjoying creation is just as important (and much more enjoyable) than speed walks.
Emily suggested I make a blog post of *our* finds and title it "Don't touch that!". She took the pictures for me and here it is!
I love you Emily!
P.S I looked at the picture, you are right! :-P





3 comments:
Abby always spent our walks combing the ditches for lovely flaura and fauna. We had some lovely free bouquets (a little seedy at times) because of it. The only bad thing is when the flewy, wispy dandelion type seeds start to fly around the house and make folks sneeze.
S
Beautiful picture!
Beautiful picture, cousin!
Rachel
Post a Comment