Fashion!!

>> Friday, October 23, 2009

I stepped into the great unknown today and entered a fashion event sponsored by Amanda Beth Online

I put on my mid-evil dress the other day and we went to take some pictures*. I even tried to look 'dramatic' in them! :)
I am now supposed to post them on my blog and after sending the link to Amanda, I am entered to win this incredible bracelet. (I think)

It is all just for the fun of it, so here goes!








Dress: One size fits most from goodwill - 99cents
Boots: Mudd - (a gift from a friend)
Knife: Buck 119 - a gift from my brother :)
Horse prop: Vista and she belongs to my gorgeous sister Trina.




*Many thanks to another gorgeous sister of mine, Leah, who took the pictures.

6 comments:

Rachel Hipps October 23, 2009 at 10:58 PM  

love the pics. hope you win!!
Rachel

hi October 24, 2009 at 9:56 AM  

Yay! So glad you participated! And it's totally not fair that you had a horse as a prop! ;)

Three cheers for great thrift store finds!

Oh yes, and we like have the same hair. ;)

Rachel Hipps October 24, 2009 at 10:25 AM  

I just realized 'mid-evil'!!
And the knife in your boot.
Rachel

Natasha Atkerson October 24, 2009 at 11:16 AM  

Love your dress! I also made a "Maid Marian dress!" Best of luck! You can check out my dress at www.natashaatkerson.blogspot.com

Jacob October 24, 2009 at 10:47 PM  

Nice knife! :-b

Anonymous October 25, 2009 at 9:51 AM  

Beautiful!
You look like you belong there!
And HOW did you get to use a horse!?
Don't tell me.
That's NO fair. :)

Blogger Template base thanks to Ourblogtemplates.com 2008; Design by: Kalistablogworks 2009

Back to TOP