Announcing...

>> Thursday, May 27, 2010

"Abounding Blessings"

I was challenged last weekend to think of all the things I was grateful for, or blessings, or things that made me smile (smiling is something to be grateful for!) and make a list. I decided to take that idea and combine it with another idea I got a few months ago.
Someone sent me a link to this blog : "Yellow Shoe Day"
The lady who wrote it was using pictures and listing off things that she was happy/thankful for (I think?) Correct me if I am wrong...

Either way, I loved the idea and have decided to do something similar and combine it with the inspiration from last weekend.

I am going to make myself a challenge: 1000 things I am grateful for, blessings, smiles, ect and a picture to illustrate each.

As you probably noticed that little poll on the right side, I want your opinions as to where I should feature this new project. Should I put it on this blog and just weave my other posts in and out between them, or should I create another blog and have it over there?
Would you even read another blog? (Come on... no one wants to sit through two blogs by one person! ;-) Or do they? )

You are my readers... you tell me!

2 comments:

Rachel Hipps May 30, 2010 at 11:27 AM  

Can't wait!

Unknown May 31, 2010 at 2:05 PM  

I think you should keep it all on one blog. :-)

Blogger Template base thanks to Ourblogtemplates.com 2008; Design by: Kalistablogworks 2009

Back to TOP