Hello Gorgeous ♥

>> Tuesday, May 4, 2010


"Where you used to be, there is a hole in the world, which I find myself constantly walking around in the daytime, and falling in at night. I miss you like crazy." ~Edna St Vincent Millay

5 comments:

Mom May 4, 2010 at 3:06 PM  

One of the beautiful Hipps girls...there are 6!

Trina Hipps May 4, 2010 at 10:15 PM  

Thanks Hillary! You know, when i read that, it made me cry! I miss you soo much!! There is so much that every day i run into that reminds me of you, and then i miss you all the more! Love you!!
~your sis, Trina

Hillary Hipps May 4, 2010 at 10:19 PM  

Okay, I am seriously just going to sit here and cry now... I have your picture up on my tack board and it makes me think of you and miss you!

Rachel Hipps May 5, 2010 at 12:55 PM  

Ohmigoodness! I totally LOVE this picture of Trina! Can I post it on mu blog?? Miss both of you. :)

Hillary Hipps May 5, 2010 at 1:16 PM  

Of course you may, dear!

Blogger Template base thanks to Ourblogtemplates.com 2008; Design by: Kalistablogworks 2009

Back to TOP