A morning routine

>> Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Every morning John used to come into the kitchen in his pajamas and ask to help me make breakfast.

I started to teach him how to make biscuits and he almost had it down to doing it by himself when I left.



Don't worry.... I am sure we had forgotten to wash his hands.









This is just entirely too classic and cute if you ask me!



*insert huge proud grin here*




The completed product all ready to be cooked!


Never take little moments like this for granted! They are only little once, and you never know how big or small the window you have with them will be... I miss this... a lot!

2 comments:

Anonymous May 4, 2010 at 10:27 AM  

He is very cute! I know exactly what you mean about the moments.

Katherine H.

Trina Hipps May 4, 2010 at 10:22 PM  

such a cute little Helper....Hillary, He is getting so big now days.. you would not believe it!! He likes to help me with chores, and making any meals... He is truly one of those cute Hipps' lol

~Trina

Blogger Template base thanks to Ourblogtemplates.com 2008; Design by: Kalistablogworks 2009

Back to TOP