Family ♥

>> Tuesday, May 4, 2010

I recently discovered with great delight that I still had several pictures from before I left home on my camera card!

This post is kind of a mishmash of those photos but I think y'all might enjoy them anyhow!


This little fellow I miss.... very....badly.



I thought this was amazing... note the water drop coming off the icicle in mid-fall.



Please agree with me that this looks like a laying down elephant!?




"I love you, you love me, we write hearts in the snow so all can see..." ;-)



This is what it looked like when I left home...



This picture almost makes me like cats. Which is sad, considering I took it, and that just seems almost really vain of me.



Did I mention I missed him?



This was an awesome mail day -- I got an herb book, Benjamin got a wrench set he had ordered, we got this card from mom, and LOTS of Valentines day candy as well!



Because everyone loves these too... ♥




Yes, that would be bare feet prints. Yes, that is real snow. Yes, that is the weirdest angle for the dog and cat. Yes, this was totally random. Hey, it amused me... *grins*




Because she is beautiful and I miss her too!

4 comments:

Trina Hipps May 4, 2010 at 10:17 PM  

I love all of those pictures.. I really love the one of Hurky...IT made me grin too!! When did you take the one of me?? I must have been sleeping, cause i dont remember it!!lol Love and miss you!!
Trina

Hillary Hipps May 4, 2010 at 10:21 PM  

I took it after Biblestudy one day...hehe... :-)

Rachel Hipps May 5, 2010 at 12:58 PM  

Loves the heart picture and the one of Trina and Hillary and the cat, and the snow, and Hurk...whatever. :P :D

Anonymous May 6, 2010 at 8:51 AM  

Just remember what the rest of that cat looks like and then you won't be tempted anymore. :)
You should see the home place now! No snow anywhere, the lilacs are blooming and everything has come back to life.
Sarah H.

Blogger Template base thanks to Ourblogtemplates.com 2008; Design by: Kalistablogworks 2009

Back to TOP