Dear Lord, make me beautiful?

>> Saturday, May 1, 2010


"When I’m at the point of breaking


At the place where I resign,


And I’m at the stage of shaking my head


As I look back on my life,


When I’m halfway through the grieving,


But not quite through the ache,


When I cannot see the ending


Or which road I’m supposed to take,


All I know to do is lift my hands to You.



Take all of my life, all of my life,


And make something beautiful.


I open my hand, trusting Your plan.


Make something beautiful so all will see
You work in me
As You make something beautiful

When I am tired of pretending
And I can't recall my lines
Do I say I'm barely breathing?
Or just say I'm doin' fine
I admit there is a yearning
For the hurting to subside
But not at the risk of missing
What you're doing in my life



All I know to do is lift my hands to You.



Take all of my life, all of my life,

And make something beautiful.

I open my hand, trusting Your plan.

Make something beautiful so all will see
You work in me
As You make something beautiful" -Laura Story

2 comments:

Rachel Hipps May 2, 2010 at 8:33 PM  

Wow, that picture is totally cool. Did you photoshop that lady bug on?

Hillary Hipps May 2, 2010 at 8:37 PM  

Yes, there was a lady bug there originally but it was a bit too orange so I put a different one on top of it. ;-)

Blogger Template base thanks to Ourblogtemplates.com 2008; Design by: Kalistablogworks 2009

Back to TOP