A Dream Come True...

>> Thursday, March 20, 2008


I have wanted a dog since our last dog ran away about 2 years ago. Dad wasn't to hot on the idea so I had just figured that I would have to marry a guy with a dog, but I kept on praying...
Lo and behold, just yesterday mom told us at the breakfast table that our neighbor had a dog that was giveen to them by and elderly fellow who had to move; since they already had 4 dogs they wanted to know if we wanted it!
Mom and Dad had already decided it was Ok, if he was nice; so we went to look at him.
To make a long story short, we brought him home yesterday and so far he is just what I prayed for!
He is Big, nice, doesn't chase chickens, loves kids, middle aged, fairly well trained etc... God is so good! :-)



Oh, he loves to give kisses!





He came with the name Hercules, and we haven't decided what to change to to yet... any ideas?

Picture of me and the dog taken by Leah

6 comments:

Ladygreen March 20, 2008 at 10:27 PM  

Yay... I get the first comment!
I love him already! He is soooo cute. As far as names go...hmm, how about Fido (LOL...just kidding!) My mom says Butch, I say bojo...hmmm,maybe not...(my mom keeps spouting off semi makes, you know...Peterbilt! Freightlinner...Oh how about, Sterling!...So ya, I can't think *grin*) what about Jackson, or maybe kennedy(mom says Jessie). Well, that's all I can think of : ) Right now anyhow...

Anonymous March 21, 2008 at 1:06 PM  

How about Tucker?

Anonymous March 22, 2008 at 9:07 AM  

I love the face Leah is making in the kissing picture! Great shot! Love ya! Emily

Maria March 22, 2008 at 11:30 AM  

Yay! I'm happy for you, as long as he doesn't poop in my yard. :D

Elizabeth March 25, 2008 at 11:35 PM  

Hi Hillary!
You don't know me... i'm a rebelutionary. I really like reading your blog and i've been praying for you from the Rebelution!
Anyway, i think that your dog is 'Bubba'!
Just a suggestion!
Love, Betsy

Anonymous April 10, 2008 at 9:33 PM  

I love the pictures, Hillary. What a blessing to have a new buddy! :o) The first picture is so cute!

-Tara (stopping by from the Rebelution)

Blogger Template base thanks to Ourblogtemplates.com 2008; Design by: Kalistablogworks 2009

Back to TOP