Party Day #2

>> Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Soooo... Hillary tries a new recipe; Orange smoothies.

Rosie: (in winey tone) "Hey guys, I can't get my stuff out".

Emily: " Oh sure you can, here let me show you"
Emily lifts her cup to her mouth to give Rosie an example.



Suddenly all the 'stuff' slides down in one huge clump and splats smacks onto Emily's face. Emily yells...

We all start laughing...




Rosie:" Um guys.."

We all laugh at Emily some more...

R
osie: "Um guys..."

.............................

Rosie (more urgently): "Um GUUUUUYYYS!" our attention is now captured.. "I ...a ....had a ackzedent"

Orange smoothie is all over the floor and Rosie's face was... well... priceless!




We all went into hysterics at the sight of her.

Rosie: (Quite angrily ) : "This is not funny!"


Then we all had to try it....



Yup we are having fun! (Even Rosie!)


Hmmm, I wonder if Dad and Mom have thought of checking the blog to see what we are up to...

5 comments:

Anonymous March 26, 2008 at 4:37 PM  

!!! Oh my goodness! That is HILARIOUS! Glad that camera was handy! Hmmm, the excitement on Day #2 looks like it exceeded the excitement on Day #1. Wonder what Day #3 will look like!!?? Big T

Anonymous March 26, 2008 at 6:19 PM  

YOU ARE ALL GROUNDED UNTIL WE GET HOME!!!!!
Love,
Mom and Dad in Sunny, 80 degree Texas
(Dad says," Better tell them you are just kidding...")

Anonymous March 26, 2008 at 9:05 PM  

Haha-- loved the pictures!! Lydia once got smoothie ALL over her face because she was laughing through her straw!!! :)
Love and Prayers--
~Elizabeth

Ladygreen March 27, 2008 at 12:41 PM  

LOL!!!! I love the pictures.
Hmmmm...I wonder who won't ever be left home alone again...*grin*

Ladygreen March 28, 2008 at 3:27 PM  

I love the quote you put on the side of your blog!!! Why people wouldn't suport them is beyond me...

Blogger Template base thanks to Ourblogtemplates.com 2008; Design by: Kalistablogworks 2009

Back to TOP