I miss...

>> Wednesday, March 12, 2008


...Green!

7 comments:

Joel March 12, 2008 at 9:45 PM  

It seems like it has been even longer than usual this winter. At least there should start to be more green soon!

Anonymous March 13, 2008 at 9:41 AM  

Oh I miss it too...but it's comming...slowly!

Anonymous March 13, 2008 at 10:23 AM  

ME TO! OH ME TO! I miss it terribly! I can't wait for spring! And when did you get the word verifacation on your blog?! That isn't very nice!=)=(

Anonymous March 13, 2008 at 11:26 AM  

I'm with you there, Hillary!! I can't wait for everything to be green!! It's been forever since everything was green-- and Kansas is a rather unlovely looking State when it's not green!! :) Oh, Spring--- I can't wait!
I'm praying for you!!
Love Ya,
~Elizabeth

Hillary Hipps March 13, 2008 at 1:28 PM  

Just wait, Bekah, the no anonymous comments is next! I added it so I could eliminate the possibility's of a computer logging on and implant a virus! Sorry, I never liked them either:-(

HerbGurl29 March 13, 2008 at 5:10 PM  

What a BEAUTIFUL picture...sigh.
I'm about to start some seeds, so that will help me wait patiently I suppose. For awhile.
CUSOS
~Katie~

Maria March 15, 2008 at 9:16 PM  

I second that!

I found your blog through your sister's article which I found in the living room archives... I really liked it. What is her name?

Blogger Template base thanks to Ourblogtemplates.com 2008; Design by: Kalistablogworks 2009

Back to TOP