Rosie

>> Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Happy 4th Birthday !
(one day late!)



It seems funny that 4 years have already gone by since I witnessed for the first time the absolutely amazing phenomena of a baby being born!
You are always a ray of sunshine on a cloudy day! My die hard sick buddy, and the only one who has ever told me that they wanted to be me when they grew up! I love you Rosie.






Rosie had a wonderful day; I think! We had a lovely Tea Party, the pictures of which I will post shortly.

2 comments:

Anonymous March 19, 2008 at 5:59 PM  

I always enjoy your wonderful photos, Hillary.
That tea party sure looks like great fun!

Love,
Grammy

Anonymous March 20, 2008 at 7:15 PM  

bs"d
blessings and peace, hipps
the dog's name is fish since dag in hebrew means fish.
enjoy the fish.

love

grandpa ron

Blogger Template base thanks to Ourblogtemplates.com 2008; Design by: Kalistablogworks 2009

Back to TOP