I’m letting go Of the life I planned for me And my dreams I’m losing control Of my destiny It feels like I’m falling and that’s what it’s like to believe So I’m letting go
Great! I especially like the scenic header photo. Nice touch!
One tip, though: the gray "comment" text is hard to see against the creme-colored bar at the bottom of each post. Although I don't know what level of control you exercise over such details... I never bothered customizing colors on my blog!
Hillary! It's beYOUtiful!!! The picture looks like it's from a movie, it's gorgeous, who took it? The colors (background, title) are very striking. What a great job. God has blessed you with some wonderful talent. Big T
Hillary (and Timothy), What a beautiful portrait. You have such an amazing eye for pictures. That landscape looked dead and depressing to me last week but with you, a splash of vibrancy and life, in it...wow! I am so glad you started this blog! Hope the party is still going strong! Love, Mom
Wow-- I love your new look Hillary!! Thumbs up!! I really, really like you header picture-- fabulous! Maybe sometime I'll get around to sprucing up our blog, it pathetically plain and boring! (Especially with the current lack of posts!!:() Love You! ~Elizabeth
Families are like fudge; mostly sweet with a few nuts!"
Action Project
"Behind every sweet girl...
...is a very protective DAD"
Support Our Troops
"If you are not willing to stand behind our troops, please feel free to stand in front of them!" -Unknown -Photo courtesy of Daniel Hipps -- Taken while in Afghanistan.
"Find a guy who calls you beautiful instead of hot...who calls you back when you hang up on him...who will lie under the stars and listen to your heartbeat...or will stay awake just to watch you sleep. Wait for the boy who kisses your forehead...who wants to show you off to the world when you are in sweats...who holds your hand in front of his friends...who thinks you're just as pretty without makeup...one who is constantly reminding you of how much he cares and how lucky he is to have you...the one who turns to his friends and says.... that's her."
10 comments:
Great! I especially like the scenic header photo. Nice touch!
One tip, though: the gray "comment" text is hard to see against the creme-colored bar at the bottom of each post. Although I don't know what level of control you exercise over such details... I never bothered customizing colors on my blog!
Peace! --Jacob
That looks great! Oh, yes, the smoothie/slush on the face. We've done that.
I'm Chris, from the Rebelution. ;)
Hillary! It's beYOUtiful!!! The picture looks like it's from a movie, it's gorgeous, who took it? The colors (background, title) are very striking. What a great job. God has blessed you with some wonderful talent. Big T
Hillary (and Timothy),
What a beautiful portrait. You have such an amazing eye for pictures. That landscape looked dead and depressing to me last week but with you, a splash of vibrancy and life, in it...wow! I am so glad you started this blog!
Hope the party is still going strong!
Love,
Mom
Jacob: I thought it might have been! Thank you.
Big Trina: I got it all set up, but since I did not have enough time with the timed setting I had Timo take it.
He is really good!
Hillary,
I really like the new back-round. I like the colors you chose to! the picture is very nice to!
love ya!
Trina
Wow-- I love your new look Hillary!! Thumbs up!!
I really, really like you header picture-- fabulous!
Maybe sometime I'll get around to sprucing up our blog, it pathetically plain and boring! (Especially with the current lack of posts!!:()
Love You!
~Elizabeth
I really like your new look! You've been an insperation to me...lets see if I ever get arround to employing that insperation : )
I like change every so often!! It's great!!
Blessings, Kimberly
The header picture is absolutely incredible!!! And how you tie the red in is great, too. Love how it looks!
Post a Comment