Tea Party
>> Tuesday, March 18, 2008
In honor of Rosie's Birthday we had a Tea Party with ALL the frills; Mom's china, fancy dresses, 'parasols', butlers, and everything!
The guest of honor herself!
Our dear "Butlers" "Ben and Tim"
They did a marvelous job serving tea and little tea cakes!
All of us Girls
Rosie
Becca
Leah
Trina
Me
Emily
Picture of me taken by Trina. First picture of Rosie taken by Timo.





3 comments:
You all look so lovely!!! :~)
I can't believe how Big Rosie has grown!!!!
I remember that article that Emily wrote in her girl newsletter about her birth. :~) How thrilling and amazing it was for all of you...First a fire in the chimney and next a new baby sister!!! :~)
Last I saw her I held her in my arms as the sweetest baby---and now she is a little princess. :~)
Happy Birthday!!! :~)
~Hope
What a truly special family you have! :-) Absolutely beautiful.
- Susanna
That looks like a TON of fun! I can't remember the last time I had a tea party : ) Whenever it was...it's been to long!
Post a Comment