Baby it's cooold outside...

>> Friday, December 11, 2009




When I went to pick mom up from the airport I came up this hill and all this was packed full about 15 ft high. That is when I turned around and took another route. :)




On my way I went through a few passages in the drifts that were barely wide enough for me to fit. The snow came up on both sides to the top of the mirrors on the big van...



Town :)





I am so blessed to have 3 wonderful hard working gentlemen around here to go out in the frigid temperatures and blade the lane!



And a wonderful sidewalk shoveler!









Ahhhhh I love the sight of that on weeks like this one!


Dont'cha all want to move to Nebraska!

4 comments:

Mark Hutchins December 12, 2009 at 12:46 PM  

Ah! See...that is a big reason for why I live in Texas. ;-)

Rachel Hipps December 12, 2009 at 8:05 PM  

Hmmm, I'll think about it! Ya know, the good thing is-- you guys are there!! Love you!

Rachel

Iron sharpeneth iron......Prov. 27:17 December 12, 2009 at 9:48 PM  

I love snow. L-O-V-E it. I've been told that I'm too old to truly enjoy it, as now I have the responsibility to drive in it, but no matter how much of a hassle it is, I still love it.
I even love the puddles it leaves on the kitchen floor after my brothers come in covered in snow!!!
Yay for the snow covered hills of KS!! :)
Praying for you, Hillary!
<3
Elizabeth

Becca Hipps December 13, 2009 at 9:12 AM  

I love you

Blogger Template base thanks to Ourblogtemplates.com 2008; Design by: Kalistablogworks 2009

Back to TOP