I love you, Babe!

>> Thursday, December 24, 2009

7 comments:

Rachel Hipps December 25, 2009 at 3:29 PM  

is it her birthday???

Rachel

Hillary Hipps December 25, 2009 at 3:32 PM  

No... I guess I just wanted to post. :)

Rachel Hipps December 26, 2009 at 12:47 PM  

It is still a wonderfull picture, Hills

Trina December 26, 2009 at 2:31 PM  

love it "Hills" :-) lol

Rachel Hipps December 26, 2009 at 7:12 PM  

Ummm... was I not supposed to call you that?? Sorry

Trina December 26, 2009 at 7:17 PM  

no, that is fine, I was just making fun of it... call her that all you want... I think she likes it! :-) lol that is why i put in "".
Love you Rach!
Love, Trina

Rachel Hipps December 27, 2009 at 7:33 PM  

oh, phew...*wipes sweating brow with hand*

Blogger Template base thanks to Ourblogtemplates.com 2008; Design by: Kalistablogworks 2009

Back to TOP