Practicing For Politics
>> Sunday, December 13, 2009
Dung flingers...
Project: cleaning out the old chicken poo..er..coop.
We considered applying for sainthood, but unfortunately they were out of halos.
Thomas Edison moment:
Puts a whole new meaning to the phrase: "If you've got any poo... fling it now."
Sometimes I look at us and all I can think is... wow... (take that however you like)
If only she knew....
John was helping Leah fix the fence and his run across the pasture to get her something was just so adorable!
Tada! Us!





5 comments:
LOL, you gals are hilarious!! Great photography! Great poses! BT
Look up, Emily!! Look UPPPP!
Rachel
I did thews picks. event you too are desuting we love you too any way
great!! THat was awesome!! The best part was when you all waited for me... well you know the rest..
I know that i laughed so hard, that I could not do any thing...
great Sister hood times!! Love you guys!!
~ Trina
lol... Oh, my word!!! That is so gross and yet so funny, it made me wish I was there to join in the adventure... well maybe another adventure some other time :-P
Post a Comment