Excuses Excuses Excuses

>> Tuesday, December 1, 2009

My computer power cord accidentally got taken to Massachusetts in the wedding blur... all my pictures are on my currently battery dead computer.
I will blog, facebook, and everything once my power cord returns... :-)

6 comments:

Anonymous December 2, 2009 at 7:24 AM  

Doesn't Wal-Mart sell universal power cords?!!?

Hillary Hipps December 2, 2009 at 3:39 PM  

They do, yes. But, my computer takes a special power cord that Wal*-Mart does not sell :-)

Anonymous December 2, 2009 at 5:36 PM  

Sadness! Guess patience will have to prevail.

Anonymous December 3, 2009 at 2:05 AM  

Just waiting, SOMEONE please post pics...Not so patient, I guess. Hope you had a great time!
Kathy G

Anonymous December 3, 2009 at 8:32 AM  

We saw some good pictures yesterday that our friend David Coleman took. He said he would post them on FB.....maybe if we all asked sweetly he will do it SOON!? :) There are a few on our camera, but mostly of before-wedding time. Oh well. You know what I always say -- if mankind can survive thousands of years without cameras, surely we can make it just a few days longer.

(The Amazing) Elizabeth

Rachel Hipps December 3, 2009 at 1:08 PM  

We had a great time with ya'll. I forgot my camera, so i could not take pics at the wedding.
Rachel

Blogger Template base thanks to Ourblogtemplates.com 2008; Design by: Kalistablogworks 2009

Back to TOP