No one freak out
>> Friday, December 4, 2009
I am working on launching the new look for my blog but I accidentally reverted the old look to the original. Gotta love the domesticated child trying to be a nerd.... :-\
I am sorry about the poll text; I cannot for the life of me figure out how to change the text color... so if you need to see what it says, highlight it ;-)
Stay tuned for the new (and more awesome) look! :D





5 comments:
I absoalutely love the new background!! And I looked at Hillay's Photography, stunning pictures!
Love the look!!! Quite awesome. I like the header!
Have a great, great, great 18th birthday, even though it's almost over!!! :)
<3 u
~Elizabeth
The new look is good! However, Rosie's quote is better. :-)
Happy Birthday, Hillary!
-Rachel-
Thank you Rach! Love you!
it was so wonderful to talk to you Elizabeth! We really need to do that more often. Thanks so much for calling. I'll be calling you in a few days ;-)
Post a Comment