Contrast. :)

>> Sunday, December 27, 2009

Simple fall Beauty......



7 Weeks later......


8 comments:

Rachel Hipps December 27, 2009 at 6:24 PM  

wow.... awesome pictures!!

Heidi December 27, 2009 at 9:03 PM  

Gorgeous!

Trina Hipps December 27, 2009 at 9:37 PM  

sad, that all that snow appeared so quickly... I miss the summer!!
Great picture #1 Hills! Love you!

Jacob December 28, 2009 at 12:03 AM  

I can see the difference! There's a dog in the second photo!

Anna B. December 28, 2009 at 10:24 AM  

lol...I love it! Nice pictures Hillary!

Anonymous December 29, 2009 at 3:02 AM  

As usual, stunning photos. Have a blessed mission trip. I will pray for you. Keep us posted on your blog or something.
Kathy G

Anonymous January 3, 2010 at 9:59 PM  

And it looks like the snow will be here until Spring!!
Time to make a snow family!
~Elizabeth

Adam Clark February 6, 2010 at 8:18 PM  

This post was great! I wish I had the thought to do things like that!!!

Blogger Template base thanks to Ourblogtemplates.com 2008; Design by: Kalistablogworks 2009

Back to TOP