Introducing

>> Friday, December 4, 2009

Our newest feature


"Quote of the Day"

My goal here is to post one quote each day that was particularly excellent, witty, brilliant, or just plain amusing! Mainly I will be quoting family, but really, anything that I come across and is worth passing along could show up. ;-)

The quotes will appear on the top right of the page and eventually will have a link below where the archives are stored.

I am going to try to post one each day but don't get mad at me if I forget! Just look at it this way; if I do not post a quote it is because our day was very boring or VERY exciting. ;-)

1 comments:

Elizabeth December 5, 2009 at 2:05 PM  

That quote for today is hysterical!! Too funny!! Hahaha!!!
:) Gotta love little sisters!

Blogger Template base thanks to Ourblogtemplates.com 2008; Design by: Kalistablogworks 2009

Back to TOP