Every young person

>> Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Should take this to heart

3 comments:

Jacob September 3, 2009 at 9:01 AM  

Hi Hillary.

Thanks for sharing this! I had a few words about it so I posted a response on my blog. Stop by and let me know what you think!

Lord bless you.
Jacob

Isaac Serafino September 7, 2009 at 4:10 PM  

I think it's a good message that young believers today should get serious about the Lord. We shouldn't waste our time playing games on Facebook too much. We should be going out and preaching the gospel to people.

But I had a red flag go up when this speaker said something about leaving your friends if they're goofy and silly. Although I do agree that there is a time for leaving some friends, I think that breaking off our relationships with other people should be a decision we take very serious. The Lord is not about causing divisions in His Church. Romans 16:17

Anonymous September 8, 2009 at 9:13 AM  

Thanks for the video, Hillary. It was an encouraging and challenging battle cry to not waste our lives - but to passionately seek to glorify God in all we do (by His power and grace).

Isaac, Proverbs 13:20 (KJV) says "He that walketh with wise men shall be wise: but a companion of fools shall be destroyed." Also, check out this blog post by Tim Challies on the same subject: http://www.challies.com/archives/christian-living/the-companion-of-fools.php.

In Christ,
Anthony

Blogger Template base thanks to Ourblogtemplates.com 2008; Design by: Kalistablogworks 2009

Back to TOP