Prayer

>> Thursday, September 24, 2009


"Pursuing prayer is prayer on a mission. It is diligent, fervent, constant, persevering, determined, and convinced." ~ David Bryant


2 comments:

Miss Sarah Jean September 25, 2009 at 10:32 PM  

Amen! Thank you for the encouragement!
I am sorry that it took so long for me to get around to answering your comment. I haven't really been around for a bit... you can read my blog to find out a little bit why!
Anyway, I would love you to add me to your list! The more the merrier! I love meeting Christians in the blogging circle! It's so awesome that we have this resource! Praise God!

Well, perhaps I'll see you around? I hope so!
Blessings!
--Sarah

PS- I love those pictures that you took! You have the makings of an awesome photographer! Keep it up and give it to God!

The Marchioness September 29, 2009 at 9:51 AM  

Ha! I recognize that picture!

Blogger Template base thanks to Ourblogtemplates.com 2008; Design by: Kalistablogworks 2009

Back to TOP