Total Hipps

>> Thursday, September 24, 2009

I complied a few pictures that were sheer brilliance and sooo us. (not to say that we are sheerly brilliant by any means though there are a few... :-P )


The Hipps unite for warmth! :D Ok I don't think I have ever heard that one before!



During P.E. the light suddenly began to turn on and off, we all looked to see why and this is what greeted us.


There is nothing holding the broom handle on the other side, it is just his weight and the hole. :-P



"I am a BIG boy! I can git my own drink!"




If our family was punctuation:
(.)Dad would be the period because the buck stops there.
("-")Michael and Leah would be quotation marks because they hold us all together
(:)Emily would be the colon because a list is forthcoming
(;)Rebecca would be the semi-colon because she is so much like Emily
(,)Hillary would be the comma because she separates things and is usually surrounded by lots of dramatic adjectives. (good adjectives!)
(/)Trina would be the back slash because she separates us when we argue.
(-( )-)Benjy would be the parentheses because he contains the side notes.
(')Timo would be an apostrophe because he is possessive and up in the air.
(!)Rosie would be the exclamation point
(?)and John would be the question mark

Random school time brilliance, not mine though!

3 comments:

Mom September 24, 2009 at 4:15 PM  

What would I be?

Buttercup September 25, 2009 at 6:51 AM  

That is pretty cute, Hillary! LOL

Trina November 24, 2009 at 1:40 PM  

i love John on the sink... so clever...!!

Blogger Template base thanks to Ourblogtemplates.com 2008; Design by: Kalistablogworks 2009

Back to TOP