*sigh*

>> Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Things like this make me feel like such a WOMAN.



22 dozen, 5 different varieties.










926 jars of canned goods. Whew!

6 comments:

Anonymous September 30, 2009 at 5:00 AM  

You have my respect. *takes off hat*
Can you teach me next summer?? I want to learn how to can!
Sarah H.

Mark Hutchins October 1, 2009 at 3:44 PM  

Wow! Impressive!

Becca Hipps October 4, 2009 at 10:20 AM  

I love it all.

Becca

Rachel Hipps October 4, 2009 at 10:25 AM  

Woooooow! ;D

--Rachel

Iron sharpeneth iron......Prov. 27:17 October 6, 2009 at 12:01 PM  

That is amazing Hillary!! I'm very impressed!
What a wonderful (and very tiring way) to spend your time! It's very rewarding!
Praying for you!
~Elizabeth

AmberVV October 9, 2009 at 5:02 PM  

Good grief, girl! Golly, I wish I lived closer to you. I miss canning but we don't have anywhere to grow a garden. I would totally have come over and canned with you. ^_^ You rock, Hills! <3

Blogger Template base thanks to Ourblogtemplates.com 2008; Design by: Kalistablogworks 2009

Back to TOP